© 2016 Valley Motorcycle Training INC. All rights reserved.
* 500 street miles or a previous CMSP MTC student
* Well maintained street motorcycle. It will be inspected by an instructor prior to class. Motorcycles that do not meet the minimum safety requirements will not be permitted in class.
- Tires should have sufficient tread (at least 3mm). Air pressure will be checked before the class starts. Absolutely NO race, race compound tires or car tires regardless if they are DOT approved.
- Your bike should be able to perform satisfactorily in hot weather and not overheat while stopped with the motor running.
- On liquid cooled bikes, check your coolant before attending class.
- Check your oil level before attending class.
- Your charging system must function properly and a relatively new battery is highly recommended because you will be starting the bike frequently.
- Make sure your brakes are in good working order.
RIDING GEAR REQUIREMENT:
- DOT-approved helmet (full face recommended)
- Sturdy over the ankle boots (no canvas or cloth etc)
- Full-fingered street motorcycle-specific gloves (leather recommended) or full length durable leather gloves. Fingerless, motorcross or mechanics gloves are not allowed
- Motorcycle jacket required
- Kevlar jeans, chaps, racing leathers, durable long jeans, motor cross pants or textile are OK. Motorcycle street specific pants are recommended. No cotton leggings.
You will NOT be permitted to participate in riding sessions without proper protective riding gear.
Conditions permitting, we will ride rain or shine.
- Prepare for the weather (sunscreen, sunglasses, rain gear, snacks and drinks)
The training provider is not responsible for damages to your motorcycle or equipment as a result of use during the course.
You are solely responsible.
WHAT TO EXPECT
In the IRC you will learn the critical information and skills to make you better, more knowledgeable and a safer rider. This important next step in rider training will focus on better control of your motorcycle including: maximum braking, swerving and cornering skills. These key elements will provide considerable skill improvements and really boost your confidence out on the road.
Our dynamic classroom sections include: maximizing traction management, how to choose proper lines through the turns as well as the psychological aspects of motorcycling like overcoming fear, keeping your concentration and having the right attitude. This fun and exciting class will put a smile on your face and give you a whole new perspective for your next ride. For a class scheduled near you check out our schedule here.
There will be a lunch break around 12:30pm with food for purchase nearby, however we suggest you bring plenty of drinks and snacks.
A FUN ONE DAY CLASS ON YOUR OWN MOTORCYCLE. SKILLS LEARNED WILL REDUCE YOUR CHANCE OF BEING INVOLVED IN AN ACCIDENT.
WHERE: OUR MERCED RANGE AT CASTLE AIRPORT IN ATWATER.
P.O. Box 27855 - Fresno, CA 93729-7855 - (559) 299-6347